book your trip
best times to fish
June - Early July
- Highest numbers of fish caught during this season.
- The pike are coming out of their post spawn sulk and are feeding heavily.
- Warm temps and high bug activity are traditional for this season.
- High water can be a variable during time of year.
- Cabbage weed beds, shallows and sloughs are fishing the best at this time of year.
Middle of July - Middle of August
- Most consistent fishing season.
- Stable water levels, variable weather conditions.
- Solid girth measurements, the pike have great strength.
- Fish activity directly correlates to weather conditions.
End of August - September
- Largest fish of the season are typically caught this time of year.
- Fewer numbers of fish are caught but usually large.
- Cold water temps make morning fishing difficult.
- Dropping water levels can force fish to wintering holes.
- Duck hunting can be amazing.
2018 booking dates
|June 24 - June 30||1 Angler Spot Available|
|July 30 - July 6||Fully Booked|
|July 6 - July 12||Fully Booked|
|July 12 - July 18||Fully Booked|
|July 18 - July 24||Fully Booked|
|July 24 - July 30||Fully Booked|
|July 30 - Aug 5||Fully Booked|
|Aug 5 - Aug 11||Fully Booked|
|Aug 11 - 17||Fully Booked|
|Aug 17 - Aug 23||3 Angler Spots Available|
|Aug 23 - Aug 29||Fully Booked|
|Aug 29 - Sept 4||1 Angler Spot Available|
|Sept 4 - Sept 10||2 Angler Spots Available|
2019 booking dates
|June 18 - June 23||Fully Booked|
|June 23 - June 28||Fully Booked|
|June 28 - July 3||6 Angler Spots Available|
|July 3 - July 8||6 Angler Spots Available|
|July 8 - July 13||6 Angler Spots Available|
|July 13 - July 18||4 Angler Spots Available|
|July 18 - July 23||Fully Booked|
|July 23 - July 28||Fully Booked|
|July 28 - Aug 2||Fully booked|
|Aug 2 - Aug 7||Fully Booked|
|Aug 7 - Aug 12||Fully Booked|
|Aug 12 - Aug 17||Fully Booked|
|Aug 17 - Aug 22||Fully Booked|
|Aug 22 - Aug 27||Fully Booked|
|Aug 27 - Sept 1||Fully Booked|
|Sept 1 - Sept 6||Fully Booked|
|Sept 6 - Sept 11||6 Angler Spots Available|